Natural rubber pacifier - COLOUR 3-36 - LIMITED EDITIONS
Ethically Made | Sustainable
Instagram worthy Pacifiers
Gorgeous natural rubber pacifier by Hevea in size 3-36 months
This Hevea pacifier has an anatomically or round shaped teat and an ergonomically designed butterfly shape that leaves space for the chin and nose. It also has uniquely designed ventilation holes that help prevent a vacuum around the mouth.
All Hevea pacifiers come in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC certified paper. Each has a slighly different design from star, star and moon, crown and duck
- available in two sizes
- 100% natural rubber latex
- no PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- soft and gentle on baby’s face
- hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- before use, thoroughly clean then sterilize the pacifier by either: immersing the pacifier in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or boiling the pacifier in water for 5 min
- hand wash only, do not clean in a microwave or dishwasher. Sterilise by the methods mentioned above. When the dummy is not in use, it should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat. Store in a closed, clean and dry container.
- very few children are allergic to natural rubber, but stop use immediately if an allergic reaction should occur
- do not tie pacifier around your baby's neck as it presents a strangulation hazard
- replace your Hevea pacifier every 2 months