2 in 1 Glass Baby Bottle with Star Ball - Upcycled collection (3 colour options)
Ethically Made | Sustainable
2-in-1 HEVEA Glass baby bottle with Star Ball – White Cap, Natural Rubber Cover, Easy to Grab, No harmful leaching.
The star ball is made from using any left over rubber and cut outs from other Hevea products made, minimising waste
The HEVEA BABY BOTTLE is made from the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. To help the little ones hold on to it, we have added a pure natural rubber cover, which not only helps the baby to grab the bottle easily but also helps the bottle from becoming slick. The unique HEVEA pure natural rubber Upcycled Star Ball also works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces off if dropped to the floor.
And as with many of our other products the functionality is dual: The cover can be used as a toy when not used on the bottle.
It comes with a pure natural rubber nipple, screw thread, cap, dust cover that has a measurement indicator on the side and HEVEA pure natural rubber Star Ball.
The natural rubber nipple is size 0 - 3 months (milk & water). Additional natural rubber nipples can be bought separately as 2 packs.
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle + 100% pure natural rubber nipple are BPA-free, phthalate-free & PVC free, which does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Heat resistant, dishwasher safe (place cap parts on top rack and can be boiled or steam sterilized (please remove the natural rubber cover when cleaning)
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- The unique HEVEA pure natural rubber Star Ball makes it easy to grasp for small hands and works as a breakage preventer if dropped
- The natural rubber nipple is softer than silicone and very resistant to teething/bites
Kind reminder: While very durable, the glass bottle is still glass and is not unbreakable