Natural rubber pacifier - Crown design - ROUND
Ethically Made | Sustainable
Gorgeous natural rubber pacifier by Hevea with unisex crown design.
This Hevea pacifier has a round bottle teat shape and an ergonomically designed butterfly shape that leaves space for the chin and nose. It also has uniquely designed ventilation holes that help prevent a vacuum around the mouth.
All Hevea pacifiers come in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC certified paper.
- available in two sizes
- 100% natural rubber latex
- no PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- soft and gentle on baby’s face
- hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- before use, thoroughly clean then sterilize the pacifier by either: immersing the pacifier in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or boiling the pacifier in water for 5 min
- hand wash only, do not clean in a microwave or dishwasher. Sterilise by the methods mentioned above. When the dummy is not in use, it should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat. Store in a closed, clean and dry container.
- very few children are allergic to natural rubber, but stop use immediately if an allergic reaction should occur
- do not tie pacifier around your baby's neck as it presents a strangulation hazard
- replace your Hevea pacifier every 2 months