Natural rubber star ball
Ethically Made | Sustainable
What's more fun than throwing a ball? The Hevea natural rubber star ball is soft, flexible, and easy for baby to grasp. Perfect for teething and play! The malleable rubber is soft and bounce-able and makes the ball an ideal toy for babies during their early development stages and also as they grow.
Made from 100% natural and sustainably produced rubber, the ball is free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates and safe for baby to chew on.
The Hevea Star Ball comes in a cute gift-box, perfect for both girls and boys, made from FSC certified paper.
- soft, gentle and squeezable
- star pattern surface stimulates tactile developement
- star pattern makes it easy for even tiny hands to grasp
- non-toxic and plastic free
- hand wash only, do not clean in the dishwasher
- can be sterilised in hot water for max. 1 minute
- vinegar is a great option for cleaning bath toys. Mix four parts white vinegar to one part warm water. Submerge the toys completely or wash individually with a sponge
- when not in use keep in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat
- 10.5 cm diameter